Refunds & Cancellations Policy
1. If amount is debited from your
bank account despite a failed payment transaction, the onus will be on your bank to reverse
2. In case you have attempted to make an online payment of a transaction more than once, and Shadval Pay have received the amount more than once, Shadval Pay reserve the right to adjust it against additional EMI towards your Account. In case Shadval Pay decides to refund the excess amount, it will be within 2-3 days of claim.
3. We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you quoting an incorrect information. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined for any reason.
4. The Customer will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
5. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by NISM through electronic mode in favor of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form, within a period of 7 days on receipt of such claim. It will take 3-7 days for the money to show in your bank account.